Shirtless Saturday: Duff Goldman Of “Ace Of Cakes”

Duff Goldman-00002

Like, OHMYGOD, like Duff Goldman is like right beside me, and like, he's like all shirtless and stuff and, he's like so hot and sexy and stuff, and like -- WTF?! -- I have the Food Network HD logo on my belly!

Peter C. was kind enough to point out to me that in Season 7, Episode 1 of Ace Of Cakes, Chef Duff Goldman got shirtless to swim in the icy waters of Alaska.  Not only that, he took the following screenshots as well.  Oy vey!

And if anyone knows how we can find a video clip of this, then I would be forever in your debt…

Duff Goldman-00001

Duff Goldman-00004

Duff Goldman-00006

Duff Goldman-00007

Duff Goldman-00008

Duff Goldman-00009

Duff Goldman-00017

Duff Goldman-00018

Duff Goldman-00019

Duff Goldman-00020

21 comments on “Shirtless Saturday: Duff Goldman Of “Ace Of Cakes”

1. Mark says:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you. You’ve made my day

2. […] would certainly have been in say, our top 10. Which means, yeah, we just got scooped.  Hard.  BearMythology has the screencaps from Ace of Cakes Season 7 Episode 1 with Duff in all of his hairy, beefy, husky-built glory.  […]

3. jsphil says:

I saw this 2 weeks ago. Very hot! I have dvr so I did alot of pausing during this clip.

4. Chip says:

Wow! I now see Duff in a totally new light. One word…delicious.

OMG Will,I FREAKED when I saw this!! It was a dream come true.Duff Is the Ace of Bears!WOOF!

• FurryCub says:

I agree i mean I thought he was hot before but when i say this… I wish I was on in alaska where he was at on that day… I think I would gone wild :>

6. BriBear says:

Yeah, I thought he was kinda hot too, especially with his interactions during the first season with the other bearish guy (who didn’t last into the second season). But from what I’ve been reading, the guy seems like a major jerk. Maybe some of you would like a chance at Duff’s nuts, but I’ll take a pass.

7. tubtub93 says:

OMG when i saw this episod and saw Duff shirtless my heart jumped. it was amazing!!!

8. […] ever, but at least Duff is looking hot as ever. Even more importantly it means we get to link to Chef Duff Goldman shirtless again, which is always hot, plus this very nice little piece on Gourmet Glossary in which Duff […]

9. Bern says:

I have one word in Spanish for Duff shirtless ,
    RICO!!!!!

10. Iconographer says:

ive been waiting and hoping that they’d find a way to show him without a shirt. Its even better than I’ve imagined. Thank you for posting.

11. jason says:

Now I wanna see guy fieri shirtless

12. H says:

Oh daddy… ♥ I want him to come into my room at night and have his way with me. P:

13. A says:

To the guy who said he’s a jerk, not true. As a friend of his ill tell you right now, total sweetheart.

14. Kellie says: