One Thick Muscle Guy Getting Massaged Coming Right Up

At BearMythology, it’s all about the simple and finer things.  In this case, a little thing such as a “massage” ends up becoming more than just the act.  So on this late Sunday edition, we have a smooth muscle man wearing only briefs while he’s being massaged by a very lucky lady.

Check out the boy watching the whole thing unfold.  If I was that kid, I’d be completely entranced and not getting bored and yawning.  😉  Thank you to petrbrezna from YouTube for this three-part massage session series of videos…

PS: What happened to Part 4?  There’s definitely a major body part that’s been unfortunately missed!  I mean, how could you have missed it?  -_^

14 comments on “One Thick Muscle Guy Getting Massaged Coming Right Up

1. SLURP!If it were a spymovie,it would’ve been something like this…..The masseur has been sent to subdue this handsome muscle man who’s atually a spy.Her nimble fingers lull him to doze. She whips out a pair of handcuffs and cuffs his thick wrists tight behind his double bubble butt. She flips him effortlessly onto his back. He’s totally helpless as she slowly and seductively pulls down his tiny tight bikini briefs to reveal his thick erect cock! “Don’t even try to struggle, you spy!I’m going to ask some questions and you’ll give me the answers or else…” Her fingertips run over those mammoth pecs and nipples.He squirms as they go down to his throbbing thick cock…..

2. Colossus says:

Wow this man is hard !!
    (The kid enjoy it) LOL

3. Scouserugger says:

This is just too good. And it looks to me as though the kid can’t take his eyes off the big guy’s crotch….

Talk about ignoring the elephant In the middle of the room! What kinda masseur Is she? Blind? Honey,do your job.If the muscle’s tight,massage It.Isn’t this massage 101? As far as the spy movie goes-after the handcuffing,she needs to leave the room so I can enter to extract the secret that has been eluding us for so long.

5. HAHA BUDDY! TOO LATE! JOIN THE LINE THAT STRETCHES FROM HERE TO HAWAII! I’VE SUITABLY REWARDED THE MASSEUR AND SHE’S ON HER WAY TO ACAPULCO! DON’T YOU WORRY, I DON’T PLAN EXTRACTING ALL THE SECRETS FROM THIS BOUND AND HELPLESS MUSCLE HUNK! I’LL CERTAINLY LEAVE SOME ‘EXTRACTION’ FOR THE REST!

6. Cubish says:

omg he is soooooo hot =OOOO

btw, have you heard of marc angelo from hotoldermen.com? I think you might like him, he’s top tier for me =))))))))

7. geoff says:

Sooooo hot!

Dear Grizzly,
    Touche! Thanks for giving me a crack at getting to the bottom of what has peaked this guys interest.I have ways of making him reveal what he’s up to.Maybe we should team up and produce a sequel sometime.

9. YEAH BUDDY, LET’S TEAM UP! I SUDDENLY FEEL SORRY FOR THE POOR CUFFED AND HELPLESS MUSCLE MAN OF A SPY! A DAY WITH US AND HE’LL BE READY TO REVEAL ALL THE SECRETS INCLUDING THE BIGGEST OF THEM ALL: WHAT KILLED OFF THE DINOSAURS?!

10. LOL. You guys crack me up. 🙂

Glad your getting a laugh Will!
    Grizzly,tag team Is on! Wonder Twin powers activate! Form of a Wolf! AAARrrooooo!!
    Actually,I hoped that the big secret with this guy was top or bottom. Who cares bout dinosaurs when we have Ally Oop. *swoons*

12. HEY BUDDY! YEAH, LET’S TAKE THE FORM OF A PAIR OF WOLVES! THIS POOR POOR INNOCENT MUSCLE HUNK IS TRAIPSING THROUGH THE FOREST CARRYING SOME COOKIES FOR HIS GRANNY. WE, THE WICKED WOLVES POUNCE ON THIS POOR POOR MUSCLE HUNK AND DRAG HIM TO OUR LAIR, TIE HIM TOTALLY IMMOBILE AND TAKE TURNS ‘RIDING’ THAT SWOLLEN ‘RED’ ‘HOOD’ OF HIS! AAAAARROOOOOOOO……

13. brittney says:

i love him. he’s so handsome and hot. i want him. what’s his name? where can i contact him? thanks