jacob-durandt-ahlstrom-03

Hey, being gay allows me to quote sugary pop bands, such as the Backstreet Boys (and whether you admit to it or not, their songs make for great karaoke).  Anyway, on today’s Shirtless Saturday, we have this beefy pro-wrestler from Canada (based on his MySpace bio) who goes by the name of Jacob duRandt-Ahlstrom; however, he also goes by the name of Dávid János when competing in strongman competitions (check out such photos here).  So, I’m not pretty sure what his real name is, but all I can say is that he is one heck of a stunning musclebear.  I initially found the following two shirtless photos from the currently-on-hiatus blog, thickslab.com (1st post; 2nd post).

jacob-durandt-ahlstrom-01

jacob-durandt-ahlstrom-02

11 comments on “Shirtless Saturday: Jacob duRandt-Ahlstrom or Dávid János, Either Way, I Don’t Care Who You Are

1. I think the fact that all the signs are in Romanian in these pictures would suggest that he’s actually Romanian.

2. woof74 says:

Wow – that’s all I can say. WOW.

3. brett says:

Thanks for the David Janos pics. He is my type of a man. WOOF!!!!!

4. BigNHusky says:

hothothot

5. brett says:

Any more photos of him in his swimwear?

6. @ Daniel:
    However, it could also suggest that he’s actually vacationing in Romania. ^_^ Also, in his MySpace “About Me” section, he wrote:
    Your Heritage: 1/2 Turkish, 1/4 Dutch, 1/4 Swedish.

@ woof72, brett, BigNHusky:
    Glad you guys love the big dude!

@ brett:
    The only last photo of him in his swimwear (but you don’t actually see it) is in his MySpace photos link:

7. Scouserugger says:

Without a doubt, one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen. Can’t thank you enough for finding these photos!!

8. Carl says:

The MySpace profile is bogus – if you Google Jacob duRandt, the only pages that pop up are… the MySpace ones. And if you look at the pics on said profile, you’ll find the first pool-side pic (the one where the sign is to the left of the lug), with all the Hungarian text stripped out.

Apparently someone with little in the way of a life fantasized a bit with János’ pics…

9. mostincredibles says:

these are very famous pix circulated all round the net.. hope to get to see him more more more!! 🙂 super delicious bod and cute cute face!

10. Argentinoso says:

OH MY! OH MY! OH MY! SUPER HOT! : P

11. Cagliostro says:

This guy is not Canadian but from hungary