Richie Incognito: Husky Football Player Part Whoa Nelly

Richie Incognito interview

NFL Season is about to begin in August and Sundays will be heaven for us admirers of big and husky uniformed gladiators.  Can someone start the often-neglected offensive/defensive linemen fantasy draft already?  If there was such a thing, St. Louis Rams’ Richie Incognito will definitely be my number two pick for Center.  Who’s my number 1 Center you eagerly ask?  Oh, come on, it is no contest…

Richie Incognito 68

Richie Incognito tattooFrom ESPN Magazine

Richie Incognito jersey

Richie Incognito rams vs bears

[Related Posts – Richie Incognito]

8 comments on “Richie Incognito: Husky Football Player Part Whoa Nelly

1. Chubarama says:

He is breathtaking.

2. j says:

God he’s hot! I have a shirtless picture of Jeff Saturday from the SI commemorative edition when the Colts won the Super Bowl…not as hairy as I’d hoped.

I’d like to tackle him for a touchdown In overtime.

4. Hardpig says:

I gotta see this pic of Jeff Saturday shirtless. I’ve been searching for something like that for years. Please post it. Thanks.

5. […] thanks to j for pointing this out to us in this post.  This magazine cost me 12 bucks plus shipping just so I can scan this for you […]

6. Wayne Sine says:

Amateur wrestler is seeking a big husky football player as a workout partner for pro-style wrestling matches at Provo, Utah. 20-35 years old, 6′-0″ to 6′-5″ tall, 260-350 pounds. Write to – Wayne Sine, 1091 South 1000 East, Apt. 8-A, Provo, Utah 84603.

7. mc says:

Richie is cute. But Luke Joeckel is way far more HOT!!!!