[Unknown] Japanese Musclebear

Japanese Musclebear

Please correct me as I'm not really sure if this musclebear is Japanese or Korean...

I found this wallpaper background from this Korean website:

I really want to join it as it seems to be a picture-sharing club.  I’m able to translate it via Google, but I have no clue as to how to join.  Any Korean-speaking bear lovers out there?  Halp!

22 comments on “[Unknown] Japanese Musclebear

1. DG says:

GOOD LORD THAT IS ONE CUTE SON OF A…

From my experience, I’d say he’s a Caucasian/Japanese mix (Eurasian).

2. Tommy says:

I don’t know anything about Korean, but did you notice that your blog here is listed in a bunch of links as you scroll down the page, along with BiggerCity and a bunch of others (and they are listed in English).

3. wolfotehmoon says:

That’s either Chinese or Japanese in the pic, so…

4. mino says:

this guy is Caucasian/Chinese(HK) mix I head from my friend.
    Saw him several times in HK.

5. bear2wrestle says:

It’s Korean. I recognise the script, but can’t read it (sadly!)

• wolfotehmoon says:

Not at all. Those are the Chinese characters that Japanese also uses as one of their three “alphabets.” Hangul doesn’t even remotely look like this. >>

6. Does it matter whether he’s Japanese, Korean or Chinese?! What is of prime importance is that here’s a posterboy for chubby, busty, hairy, sexy bear! I presume words like ‘WOOF!’, ‘DROOL!’,’SLURP!’ AND ‘SIGH! may be the same in all languages, eh?!

7. panda says:

well, he is Louis Kwong. u can find more his pic over his partner(?) Goldenberg’s Flickr.

or Lou’s own flickr

cheers

• Vinicius Macedo says:

That’s right, His name is Louis Kwong and he’s about 40 years old, he has a partner though..
      His partner’s name is David Goldenberg, he is a photographer and he works photagraphing bears… you guys can check some photos entering his website..
      davidgoldenberg.co.uk

They have an youtube channel, with one hot vid!!!
      check out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCBQXiz_ks0

8. panda says:

o btw, since his name is Louis Kwong, probably is Chinese.

9. Bobby says:

SWEET MAMA,what a body oh lord,sexy! (oh the fur,i can feel my mind fading!!!)

10. Benjiro says:

Guys,

Here is is profile of BMB (BigMuscleBears.com).

11. Benjiro says:

Here is his profile on BigMuscleBears.com (BMB)

12. Benjiro says:

Here is his profile on BMB, (BigMuscleBears).

13. Давыд says:

Увлекательно! Все очень толково и грамотно, и в то же время без умствований и самолюбования, и на доступном языке. Редкий случай когда человек делится актуальной и интересной инфой. Спасибо автору!

14. Thomas says:

i know he is chinese,because i’m a chinese too

15. Weirdo says: